Reborning supply kit for newborn sized dolls. You get to pick your own doll (which is purchased separately). The eyes and body also need to be purchased separately because they vary depending on the doll.
KIT, EYES and BODY sold separately! This kit includes everything else you need!
Kit includes all items listed below:
1. Two 1-pound bags of Clear Glass Beads (item #1663)
2. One Pair of Nylons for containing Glass Beads (item #6306)
3. Gem-Tac Glue (item #348)
4. SMALL Custom Genesis Complete set of Eight Paints (item #6723)
5. 1/2 ounce Genesis Thinning Medium(item #1829)
6. Five Brush set for Painting with Genesis (item #2667)
7. 10 Well Silver-Colored Aluminum Tray (Palette) (item #1509)
8. 8 inch Curved Hemostats (item #2468)
9. Hair Cutting and Styling Comb Razor (item #461)
10. One 1/4 ounce Ruby Red Mohair (not a customer choice)
11. Bountiful Baby Micro-Rooting Tool (item #5598)
12. 5 Pre-cut 38g Crown Needles (item #4490)
13. 4 ozs of Angel Silk (item #5111)
14. 10 count Cosmetic Wedges (item #3737)
15. Toothpicks (about 8) (a portion of item #425)
16. 20-page Full Color Instructions (our item #2067, which is a color laser printed copy of our downloadable instructions found by clicking here)
17. DVD, Making Reborn Baby Dolls, with Denise Pratt (item #3347)
18. One Pair of Upper Medium Brown or Light Brown Eyelashes (sorry, this is not a customer choice)
19. Aleene's Paper Glaze (item #2277)
20. Technique Test Limb (item #2100)
The DVD, Making Reborn Baby Dolls, with Denise Pratt, uses Mona Lisa for thinning the Genesis paints instead of the Genesis Thinning Medium that is included with this complete kit. Either will work, though.
The DVD uses Genesis Air Dry Gloss Varnish. This is no longer available, so for this step we recommend Aleene's Paper Glaze.
The DVD also uses the paint color Creases. Creases can either be purchased separately here, or it can be mixed using the following colors (that comes with the complete kit) until you get a mauve like color:
Genesis Brow Brown
Genesis Vein Blue
(Please note that you will need the least of Vein Blue.)
Cuticle nippers are an optional item and can be purchased separately here. They are used to make a precision smooth edge cut on cable ties.
Please read our mohair warning by clicking here!
The related items below are dolls that will work with this kit.
Click here to open more information and/or photos for this item.